As of Monday, September 14 our Livius centers in Wellesley, Newton, and Lexington have reopened! We approach our Livius centers reopening with the safety and care of our families at heart. (We’re still working on our reopening plan for our Plymouth, MN center. We will update about this location when more information is available.)
Our community’s well-being and that of our employees, clients, and students remain our top priority. To that end, we have implemented several new measures to ensure a safe and comfortable experience while learning at our centers. You can find more details about our plans for Livius centers reopening below.
In Preparation for Your Arrival
Our reopening plan takes into consideration reopening guidelines provided by the CDC. To keep our Livius families and staff safe, we have:
- Enhanced our regular cleaning and sanitation practices, including disinfecting classrooms and equipment before and after each session.
- Provided hand sanitizer for all visitors both in common areas and in each learning space.
- Enforced staff members who are sick to stay home until cleared by a medical doctor.
- Closed our waiting areas and refreshment centers.
- Changed our policy so that only students with a scheduled session and their instructors can be in the building.
- Trained all staff and instructors on safe practices including wearing masks, social distancing, and disinfecting hands and surfaces regularly.
- Established one-way traffic patterns in our centers wherever possible.
- Limited the number of people (including staff) allowed in each location at one time to 10 or fewer.
- Monitored updates from local and national health agencies to ensure health and safety protocols are diligently followed.
Before Entering the Center
Before entering the center, we ask for your cooperation regarding the following:
- Students must be fever and cold/flu symptom-free a minimum of 14 days prior to entering the center.
- Students must bring their own masks.
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times.
- Students must bring their own texts and other materials. Instructors will not be able to share texts.
- Students must adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the center.
- Except for our youngest students, parents should drop off students outside and not accompany learners into the center.
- Students should be picked up promptly at the end of the session. Loitering is not allowed.
- Group classes and sessions will be held online only.
Virtual Sessions are Still an Option
Not all tutors will be available for in-person sessions. Due to capacity limitations, in-person availability will be limited and scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you are unable to meet these safety requirements, we will gladly continue to offer virtual sessions to accommodate the needs of our families.
To discuss in-person or virtual tutoring and prep, please reach out to your Academic Director or email us at email@example.com.