Ongoing Support to Keep Kids on Target
Our supplemental academic immersion program provides an opportunity to close any gaps to student learning, whether learners are attending school in-person, participating in a hybrid model, or distance learning from home during the pandemic and beyond. Students work in small groups of up to 4 students for highly tailored, focused academic instruction with an expert Livius tutor.
Classes meet virtually twice a week for either a 13 or 8 week program, plus ongoing supported instruction offline.
The Livius Two Sigma Approach
- Our program uses the empirically proven two-sigma method of tutoring instruction combined with mastery learning
- Common-core aligned summer curriculum taught by Livius master tutors
- Students begin with a pre-assessment to understand focus areas for improvement prior to next school year
- Ongoing assessments are provided for each concept to ensure mastery learning is achieved (i.e. 90% learning acquisition)
- Available in small group 4:1 or private 1:1 formats
- Live, online sessions taught over video conference
- Flexible scheduling
Our next Two Sigma program begins in early September
- Select your program from the options below, and we’ll follow up to arrange classes that fit with your schedule.
- Prefer to pay over time? Choose a 4-month payment plan at checkout or pay in full upfront and save 10% off the prices below.
- Not sure yet? Start with a free online grade-level assessment in math and English before you enroll.
Start with a free grade-level assessment for a clear understanding of your learner's starting pointSign Up
Responsive, Engaging Tutoring and Test Prep from Trusted Experts
"Incredible experience with Livius. My son's tutor was phenomenal and more than prepared him for his year-end exams. I could not recommend Livius more highly!!"
James, Livius Tutoring Parent
"It is unusual for my child to comment positively on the tutoring. However, he did give a thumbs-up on Livius. The tutor was very knowledgeable and hit right on the spot that needs improvement. Overall very positive experience."
Gang, Livius Tutoring Parent
"They look at your child as an individual. Specifically tailoring a program and tutor to their needs. I like that they can see every kid/family is unique."