SAT Tutorials Free
The academic world is fiercely competitive. Being accepted at the college of your choice is not a given. Your transcript can be impressive and your extracurriculars numerous, but without quality SAT scores, your acceptance is doubtful. Look to providers of SAT tutorials, like Livius Prep, for free and cost-effective ways to increase your score.
With 35 years and one million tutoring sessions under our belt, Livius Prep provides research-based, outcome-oriented methodologies for tutoring and test prep. We know how to identify and fill in learning gaps, teach test-taking strategies, and build confidence in exam readiness.
Livius Prep offers an 8+ Methodology for Score Improvement that we use as a basic guideline for preparation.
- Compare – SAT or ACT?
- Match – Tutor/Class level
- Plan – Tailored plan for improvement
- Enlighten – Strategies and skill building
- Practice – Targeted practice and confidence building
- Challenge – Exposure to actual conditions
- Adapt – Focus on what matters most
- Execute – Day of exam plan of attack
We work our way through these 8 points with the student, beginning with the free SAT/ACT comparison test.
The two tests have distinct differences, and most students prefer one over the other.
In order to match the student to the tutor and class level, create a plan, and demonstrate strategies for test-taking, we offer a free month-long foundations program that ends with a live-proctored exam and results analysis. This analysis serves as the guidance for further practice in a targeted fashion.
If students choose to proceed from this point with Livius Prep’s programs, they can choose between the two online courses for SAT prep: Prep Essentials or 12 Hours Online Private Tutoring.
Our courses offer access to thousands of practice questions and full-length practice tests, simulated practice tests and score analysis, and tutoring. All of our programs are based off of Mastering & Secrets of the SAT.
When Should SAT Preparation Begin?
Livius Prep students see an average 225-point increase on the SAT after participating in our program. Retaking the test is advised; students should begin preparing as early as 10th grade. You’re not penalized for retaking the tests, and colleges and universities will only know about the scores you choose to report.
Taking the test throughout Junior year will enable students to maximize their results, but only if they put in the time required for preparation. Our targeted approach produces maximum results in less time. With online prep and the choice to prioritize your future, you can make good use of any free moment.
Consider the facts. Livius Prep has:
- Served students for 35 years
- Provided over one million tutoring sessions
- Guided students to 1,000+ perfect ACT/SAT scores
- Assisted over 2,000 students in achieving acceptance at Ivy League Universities
- Helped students earn an average of $30,000 in academic-based scholarships each
- A staff of highly trained tutors matriculated from the peaks of higher learning in the US
- A methodology of innovative and uniquely ours processes
These facts speak for themselves. If you want admission, scholarships, participation in the Honors College, or prime positioning for employment after graduation, aim for perfection on the SAT now by working with Livius Prep.
The program at Livius Prep for SAT Tutorials begins with a free foundations course. We can teach you how to master the test. To learn more, call (800) 428-8378 today or contact us online.