SAT Mock Test Free
As you prepare for college readiness exams with your budget in mind, finding a quality SAT mock test for free can be difficult. Livius Prep provides a broad range of preparation options, with aid for every budget and every student. Whether you choose online preparation or come into our facilities, don’t skip out on professional test prep. The investment in yourself is worth the time and money you’ll spend.
As the premier provider of test prep services in the area and beyond, Livius Prep provides academic support informed by over 37 years of experience in the industry. In addition to SAT and ACT exam prep, we also provide academic tutoring, college counseling, and prep for high school admittance exams.
The Livius 8+ Methodology for Score Improvement, along with Secrets & Mastering of the SAT curriculum guide every program that we create and provide. The commitment that we display to our students’ success is evident in our provision of service and our reputation. Not only will you gain a blueprint for SAT exam prep, but we will also provide a best-fit tutor match if you choose to prepare with us.
Superscoring on the SAT Exam
The SAT exam includes two major sections, Math and Evidence-Based Reading and Writing. These sections are scored from 200-800 and then added for the final score, which can range from 400 to a perfect 1600.
Since students can retake the SAT exam multiple times, performance generally improves until students reach their max potential. Preparing with Livius Prep provides students with an increase of 215-points on average, making the investment of time and effort well worth it.
The “superscore” that many colleges and universities now accept is the sum of the highest score on each of the sections from all of the times the test was taken. This score is the highest possible score for students.
Ultimate SAT Test Prep from Livius Prep
- Free Foundations Course – Consists of two live classes hosted online by specialists; provides tips for taking the test; includes a live, proctored exam for practice in realistic conditions.
- Online Private Tutoring – one-on-one online tutoring with curriculum adapted for online use that meets the needs of a range of learning styles. The process will begin with an SAT exam in order to facilitate the creation of your own targeted blueprint that we will then follow. The program is available as 8, 12, 20, and 30 hour terms.
- Counseling + Tutoring Bundles – for help with the SAT exam prep and college application completion, consider these bundles. You’ll have an admissions and testing expert help with maximizing your score, composing the essay, and managing the other parameters involved with applying for and securing admission at your first choice school.
The Livius 8+ Methodology discussed earlier describes a step-wise process for securing test preparation.
- Compare – SAT or ACT for better testing results
- Match – Best-fit match per tutor/class level
- Plan – Tailored plan for improvement based on testing data
- Enlighten – Strategies and skill building for test mastery
- Practice – Targeted practice and confidence building
- Challenge – Exposure to actual conditions with simulated testing practice
- Adapt – Focus preparation with targeted measures
- Execute – Implement strategies for test-taking on the day of the exam
If you’d like a baseline of the preparations you’ll need to make for the SAT, come to Livius Prep to participate in a mock test for free as part of the Foundations Course, which you may register for by calling (800) 428-8378 or clicking here.