SAT/ACT Tutoring Services for Schools in Massachusetts
Looking for SAT/ACT tutoring services for schools in Massachusetts? Look no further than Livius Prep to receive the ultimate program available. We offer in-person services as well as online assistance.
Over the course of 40 years, Livius Prep has proven our abilities to help students achieve. We offer academic tutoring, college counseling, SAT/ACT exam prep, and more. A few of our claims to fame include:
- More than one million tutoring sessions
- 1,000+ perfect ACT/SAT exam scores
- 2,500+ Ivy League admissions
- $30k average in merit-based scholarships per student
When you sign on for a Partnership Program with Livius Prep, you’ll be able to identify the area you would like to focus assistance. Options include academic and math tutoring, college counseling, ELL programs, and SAT/ACT exam prep. These programs can help students and districts improve dramatically. We urge you to consider their usefulness in collaboration with your school’s efforts.
Focused SAT/ACT Prep
Focused SAT/ACT preparation efforts are vital to score improvement and are surprisingly straightforward in implementation. We avoid cookie-cutter prep; instead, we build individual coursework based on student status. A Livius Prep program will accommodate the needs of learners, narrowing learning gaps and teaching test-taking strategies.
Livius Prep tutors come from the best colleges and universities in the country. We then offer training and oversight to ensure that their efforts are successful. We hire tutors based on experience and skill; our tutors don’t operate as independent contractors.
The ACT and SAT are college readiness exams that demonstrate the capacity of students to perform when attending institutions of higher learning. Most colleges and universities accept both of these exams, but the exams are somewhat different. Students choose the exam that poses the highest likelihood of success. When we begin a program, the first step will be to create a baseline by implementing a diagnostics test that compares the ACT and SAT exams.
- Wider range of materials covered
- Sections include English, reading, writing, math, and science reasoning
- Greater focus on critical thinking and puzzle solving
- Sections include language and math
Once we help students determine which exam is better, we’ll provide a foundation for approaching the exam. These efforts will explicitly teach test-taking strategies for success.
At this point, we’ll create a targeted plan for students. We leverage our Livius 8+ Methodology for Score Improvement
Compare – Should you take the SAT or ACT to suit your natural aptitudes and knowledge base?
- Match – Livius Prep will match students to the appropriate tutor and level.
- Plan – We will craft a custom blueprint for targeted preparation and tutoring.
- Enlighten – Our program will help you build strategies and skills for performing well on the exam and filling in gaps in knowledge.
- Practice – Focused practice will develop skills and confidence.
- Challenge – We will provide realistic exposure to exam conditions.
- Adapt – Prioritize your approach to the test toward elements with the most significant impact on the score.
- Execute – Plan for the day of the exam.
SAT/ACT tutoring services for schools in Massachusetts should come from experts in the field, like those of Livius Prep. We call on you today to meet with our Dedicated Program Manager to begin creating your school’s Partnership Program. Contact us by calling (617) 958-3303.