Best SAT Online Course
Competition for spots at top colleges and universities is stiff. Livius Prep offers the best online SAT prep courses to help make test prep services more accessible.
Livius Prep, headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, has more than 35 years of experience in providing results-driven tutoring, test prep, and college admission programs to students and families.
Our expert strategies for SAT and ACT test prep, including the Livius 8+ Methodology for Score Improvement, are paired with a dedication to service and relationship-building with families in an approach that’s unique to the industry.
How to Prepare for the SAT
Livius’ test prep courses provide specific strategies and tactics for the SAT test in a live, online format.
Our courses are built on our industry-backed curriculum and the Livius 8+ Methodology for Score Improvement and are designed to give each student the best odds of answering each and every question correctly, leading to exceptional results.
Online SAT prep takes place in a virtual classroom. Options include:
- Prep Essentials, an online platform that features thousands of practice questions and full-length practice tests. Students participate in 12 hours of live online class instruction and ask questions like they would in an in-person classroom.
- 12 Hours Online Private Tutoring, which provides 1-to-1 private test prep with Online Essentials and access to our online platform that features thousands of practice questions.
Following the class, students complete a full-length practice exam and receive a detailed score report to help map out their blueprint for the remainder of their test prep and college admission journey.
Livius 8+ Methodology for Score Improvement
The Livius 8+ Methodology for Score Improvement involves the following eight primary steps:
- Compare – SAT or ACT?
- Match – Tutor/class level
- Plan – Tailored plan for improvement
- Enlighten – Strategies and skill building
- Practice – Targeted practice and confidence building
- Challenge – Exposure to actual conditions
- Adapt – Focus on what matters most
- Execute – Day of exam plan of attack
Should You Take the SAT More Than Once
When retaking the SAT, students almost always improve their scores, especially if they take time between tests to focus on test prep.
If you take the test more than once, many colleges will “superscore” your SAT in order to consider you in the best possible light. This means they will take the highest score you achieved in each individual test section over multiple test dates and average them together to give you a higher composite score.
Keep in mind that colleges only see the scores you want them to see. They won’t know you’ve taken the SAT on other dates if you choose not to report the scores. Even if you take the SAT six times, you can choose to release only two or three sets of scores, those that help to create your best SAT superscore.
Take advantage of the best online SAT course from Livius Prep. Our highly experienced tutors offer unique and effective strategies that are not taught anywhere else. Reach out to us at 800-428-8378 to learn more.