AP Exam Tutors Near Me in Wellesley, MA
High school students choose AP courses for intellectual rigor and to earn early college credit. This credit hinges on the results of the end of course AP exam, and Livius Prep provides stellar preparation with expert tutors in Wellesley, MA, who can always be “near me” for students through online means.
Understanding AP Courses
Advanced Placement (AP) courses offer high school students the opportunity to participate in challenging, college level material and potentially earn college credit. Should they pass the AP exams for the particular course, students will earn college credit and avoid some of the basic core courses during college.
Available AP Courses:
- AP Art and Design Program
- AP Art History
- AP Music Theory
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP European History
- AP Human Geography
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Psychology
- AP United States Government and Politics
- AP United States History
- AP World History: Modern
- AP Calculus AB/BC
- AP Computer Science A/Principles
- AP Statistics
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
- AP Environmental Science
- AP Physics ½: Algebra-Based
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism/Mechanics
- AP Language and Culture (Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish)
- AP Latin
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
When you begin any of these courses, you should also begin preparing for the exam. Study as though the test is imminent throughout the course. Bear in mind that the AP exam will be college-level, not the average crammable high school test. You should also check with your college of choice to verify the required score for credit.
Livius Prep provides online and in-center tutoring to help students master the material and master their process of preparation. In fact, we provide tutoring for every AP course offered.
In-person tutoring from Livius Prep is available in Newton, Lexington, and Wellesley, MA with a best-fit tutor match and research-based methods and curriculum.
The two programs available for AP exams include:
In-Person Tutoring (Center Based)
- 1:1 private tutoring at our center in Newton, Lexington, or Wellesley, MA
- Industry-backed curriculum and academic methodology
- Best-fit matching with well-trained tutors from the most prestigious higher learning institutions in the country
- Includes all curriculum (books, materials, and practice exams)
Online Tutoring (Live and Interactive)
- Easily accessed format for busy students
- Convenient and flexible scheduling
- Same curriculum as used in-person, adapted for virtual learning
- Assistance for all AP courses’ exams
The preparation process for AP exams should be focused on what you don’t know, not what you do. At Livius Prep, we will target tutoring toward the areas that need targeting, building upon your strengths and strengthening your weaknesses.
Active preparation and study are essential to doing well on AP exams, and with tutoring and guidance from Livius Prep, you’ll be well on your way.
One key item to consider is the timing of your AP exam. Schedule your ACT or SAT exam early so that you have plenty of time to prepare for your Advanced Placement exams.
Livius Prep’s 37 years of experience serving the academic industry have allowed us to hone our practices regarding tutor staffing, curriculum, and methodology. After one million hours of tutoring on the books, we have fully prepared for you. If you’re in Wellesley, MA, searching for AP exam tutors near me, the best choice is Livius Prep. Call for an appointment today at (800) 428-8378.